Monday 28 January 2019

Under the Cover of the Snow



Under the cover of the snow
there is a place you don’t know,
yet.
Cause it’s too soon, you say,
too soon.

The crescent moon
rests on the sky,
the snow blanket is heavy and high.
And so I stamp through the trebly snow,
I stamp through the trebly snow.

The sun sets behind the arctic hill.
Snowy trees in colours of rose and blue fill
me.
They embrace my soul,
my blue blue soul.

And soon it’s all blue,
the sky, the ground and the song,
that I found
from my mind,
while you’re pretending to be blind,
pretending to be blind.

The blissy, icy air
tingles my cheeks
and pricks my skin while it speaks
in a language of warmth and pain,
a language of warmth and pain.

Under the cover of your snow,
there is a place that I’d like you to show
to me.
Not only in a dream,
not only in a dream.

So let me dig into that trebly snow,
let me embrace your deepest fears
and dry all your tears
with my blue blue song,
my blue blue song.

Let’s sing together in the light of the sun and the moon,
Our songs of rose and blue.
It is not too soon,
It is not too soon.

Let me find my peace,
my faith
under the cover of your snow,


the cover of your snow.














No comments:

Post a Comment